nøcturne Index du Forum

nøcturne Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Kali Linux 1.0 KDE (i386/amd64)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nøcturne Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> La guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sadhmarta

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kali Linux 1.0 KDE (i386/amd64) Répondre en citant

Kali Linux 1.0 KDE (i386/amd64) > urlin.us/2c06m

Question:...The...installation...instructions...for...Wheezy...are...not...working...for...Jessie?...Kali..Community..Support..08Question:....Why....can't....skype....use....my....webcam?....Answer:....You....probably....need....to....preload....v4l....compatibilityIf...your...architecture...is...amd64,...you...will...need...to...install...libv4l-0...for...i386...:...#...apt-get...install...libv4l-0:i386Lintian...Answer...source:...Iwan.../...user29978...SiteMap...Weve...added...custom...support...for...multi-level...menus,...true...terminal...transparency,...as...well...as...a...handful...of...useful...gnome...shell...extensionsIf...this...is...the...case...for...you,...youre...better...off...reinstalling...your...OS...from...scratchAs...of...Skype...version...4.3.0...the...PulseAudio...server...must...be...running,...as...ALSA...support...has...been...droppedThis....command....is....a....workaroundQuestion:....Why....does....Skype....not....start....when....I....click....the....Skype....Launcher?....Why....does....it....return...."symbol....lookup....error"....when....I....try....to....start....it....from....the....Terminal?....Answer:....Using....Terminal,....type....in....the....following....command....to....start....Skype:....Problems...starting...Skype...If..not..working,..please..open..a..ticket..at..the..Skype..forumIn...order...for...Skype...to...use...the...systems...theme...under...KDE...you...must...install...the...32-bit...variant...of...the...GTK2...theme...engine...you...are...using,...and...in...Skype...=>...Options...specify...for...Skype...not...to...use...the...Desktop...Setting...but...instead...use...GTK+You...can...use...Skype...Web...on...Debian...to...chat...with...your...Skype...contacts...thoughThe..OnePlus..One..NetHunter..image..has..also..been..updated..to..Kali..2.0..and..now..has..a..much..awaited..image..for..CM12..as..well....check..the..Offensive..Security..NetHunter..page..for..more..informationSymptoms....are....no....sound....in....the....program....and....no....devices....other....than...."default"....listed....in....the....program....options....for....microphone....and....speakersSo,..whats..new..in..Kali..2.0?..Theres..a..new..4.0..kernel,..now..based..on..Debian..Jessie,..improved..hardware..and..wireless..drivercoverage,..support..for..a..variety..of..Desktop..Environments..(gnome,..kde,..xfce,..mate,..e17,..lxde,..i3wm),..updated..desktop..environment..and..tools....and..the..list..goes..onVendor:....skype.com....License:....non-free....(copyright.txt)....quality:....Version....reviewed:....4.3.0.37-1....Download....unsigned.....deb....Source:....not-available....Lintian:....minor....errors....Control....scripts....none....Languages:....es....pl....zht....ja....no....ptbr....fr....cs....ro....lv....lt....ptpt....et....ko....bg....uk....ru....en....zhs....th....de....it....tr....Architectures:....i386,....amd64....-....Legend:....=....Pass....;....=....Bad....Kali..Linux..General..Use..06Kali...Virtual...ImagesKali...ARM...ImagesKali...ARM...Build...Scripts...Download...Kali...Linux...Images...Securely...When...you...download...an...image,...be...sure...to...download...the...SHA1SUMS...and...SHA1SUMS.gpg...files...that...are...next...to...the...downloaded...image...(i.eWhat...this...means...is...that...we...are...pulling...our...packages...continuously...fromDebian...Testing...(aftermakingsure...that...all...packages...areinstallable)......essentially...upgrading...the...Kali...core...system,...while...allowing...us...to...take...advantage...of...newer...Debian...packages...as...they...roll...outKali..Linux..on..ARM..05Depends:...libstdc++6...(>=...4.1.1-21),...libasound2...(>>...1.0.14),...libc6...(>=...2.13-1),...libgcc1...(>=...1:4.1.1-21)...A....configuration....file....for....dbus....is....placed....in..../etc/dbus-1/system.d/Translation(s):....English....-....Franais....-........-........Otherwise,....Skype....will....not....start....in....the....latest....version,....as....you....can....see....from....the....Skype....frame....title!....If....you....have....successfully....started....an....upgraded....version,....Skype....will....ask....you....to....sign....a....user....agreementOr...that...related...pageQuite..a..few..i386..packages..will..be..installed..by..gdebi,..however..be..careful..to..check..which..packages..the..above..command..has..uninstalled..as..this..might..delete..important..packages..such..as..openssh-server(See..Debian..7.."Wheezy")..You..could..try..to..delete..the..".Skype"..folder..in..your..home..directory..before..installing..the..new..Skype..versionWith....the....introduction....of....this....new....monitoring....system,....we....will....slowly....start....phasing....out....the....tool....upgrades....option....in....our....bug....trackerIf..you..are..not..familiar..with..Debian..mailing..lists..visit..the..introduction..pageThe...i386...package...works...well...with...a...standard...i386...Debian...7...system...Customizing....Kali....Linux....07 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nøcturne Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> La guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange